A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, December 20, 2010

I want to sincerely apologize to my family.

Last week Auntie Brighit, and my cousins Vienna and Jzero gave Smudgie and me some wonderful Solstice presents. One was a duck with a big black tail that can fly really far, and the other is a tugging stick with tennis ball in the middle.

I loved them both. I really really loved them both. (Even though only one was, technically, for me and the other was for Smudgie.)

Anyway, I loved them so much that I've torn them both to shreds. Smudgie says that's not how it's supposed to work, but I was just so excited. The duck's tail was the first to go. Sorry Mr. Quackers.

Later I shredded the tennis ball part of the tugging stick. The green part looked really tasty, and I thought it might be lime flavoured (it wasn't). So, I had to give it a taste.

I really, really want to thank them for their wonderful gifts, and apologize for loving them so much that they are in pieces. Mommy cut off the remaining pieces of the duck's tail (ouch) and hopefully I'll control myself better from now on.

Take care all,

Rudy, the appreciative toy terminator

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy, its okay! We are very glad that you enjoyed them. That's what toys are for, right? Now if you could help me out and have a word with your new baby cousin Finnigan about chewing on chair legs, I'd really appreciate it. I bet he would listen to you.

    Love you Big Puppoo! Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete