A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hudson and I slept in the sun today.

It's really weird. I like the sun and all...being from Florida it's not really a choice, but Hudson's always hot and cranky and he's waiting for Mommy and Daddy to shave him again, so why has he suddenly decided that it's fun to lie out on the deck in the hot sun? That little dude must be melting. Seriously.

I usually hang in the shade and my fur is much shorter and thinner than his (he's really a teeny little sasquatch). Every time Mommy hangs out the laundry Hudson runs out in the heat and plops down in the sunshine on the deck.

Very weird.

Could he maybe be possessed by some sort of ghostlike zombie alligator spirit? I dunno, but I will investigate further.

Take care all, and remember that when plagued by ghosts and restless spirits all you need to remember is to salt and burn the bones. At least that's what my Mommy always says.

Rudy, canine sociologist and part time demon hunter

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I look forward to reading it every single day. I really admire your writing skills. Rudy, you sure are a cutie.

    ReplyDelete