A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Okay, and one more to share...


My mommy's friend Julie and her family were looking for a puppy, and my Mommy told her about the puppies who needed a home who are staying with Jen, the behaviour lady who is helping me. Guess what? They found a new puppy to love. Cool, eh?
I met (and played with WITHOUT biting) Roo's sister Winnie. I liked her a lot, so I'm sure Roo is cool too. They are both this colour, and have one more sister (currently named Santana) who is black and white. I hope they all get great homes. My mom is really excited for Roo (who will get a new name when she goes home) because she not only works with Roo's new mommy but she got to teach both of the kids in Roo's new family, so she knows they are all going to be very happy together.
Yay for Roo! I love a happy ending.
Take care all...and especially Roo, Winnie, and Santana
Rudy, who has been there himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment