A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Read this very quietly...

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but my Mommy's been really sick, and we've all had to be really quiet around here. I feel bad for her and all, but frankly, I'm bored.

She thought she was better yesterday and went to get her nails done (Daddy just rolls his eyes at that), and anyway, she passed out at the salon...whatever that means.

Now she's mad because when the salon called Daddy to come and get her he didn't answer, so she ended up driving herself home. She made it okay, but I don't think she should have done that. Daddy's laying low until it blows over.

So, please read this very quietly. I'm typing in silence so the clacking doesn't wake her up. She's very cranky when she's sick.

Take care all, and especially Mommy. We need you back. We're bored.

Rudy (Chairman of the Bored)

No comments:

Post a Comment