A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Smudgie is doing better!

He went to the vet on Monday and the infection is gone. Turns out the new medicine worked. Yay! He's also back to his old self, so I have someone to romp with and play with and bite and tug with and wrestle with and sneak up on and chase toys with and steal from the counters with and....you get the idea.

I thought this picture would be a good one to share. It shows that his evil spirit is back. He's up for any and everything now. Notice that Mommy asked Dr. K for a purple bandage this time. It matches Smudgie's collar, and apparently that's important.










This bandage comes off on Friday, and then hopefully he'll be able to keep it off for good.

Take care all, and especially take care Smudgie!

Rudy, the supportive

2 comments:

  1. Send smudgie my get well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will Auntie Sue. I'm sure he sends sloppy wet kisses right back at ya! I know I do.

    Love, Rudy

    ReplyDelete