A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mommy's still at home.

This is really weird. She's home. She's cleaning things and cooking, and visiting with Uncle Garth. Doesn't she know she's supposed to be at work? I hope nothing happened to her school.

Smudgie and I love her and all, but we haven't had a decent nap since last Friday! A dog's gotta sleep. Today she actually made the bed. I had to...GET OFF IT while she made it. How am I supposed to catch up on my beauty sleep with her around? Then, she scolded me (and Smudgie too!) for wrestling on the bed and "unmaking it." Frankly it looked much better to me before she made it in the first place. Lumpy beds make much better nappy places.

Somebody please call Mommy and get her back to work. We're all so tired here, and her cleaning binge is completely freaking us out.

Take care all, and stay messy. It's better for the environment.

Rip Van Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment