A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi guys.

Sorry it's been so long. Things have been really quiet here. We haven't been getting many walks (pout) and Mommy and Daddy have just been going about life.

We have had a LOT of snuggles, so at least there's that.

Mommy took Smudgie to work on Monday and she's still mad at him. He says there were no kids there so he was bored. Apparently he let her know it by crying loudly the whole time. Then Mommy's friend Ashley came by to borrow some materials and he jumped all over her. Mommy is VERY ticked with him.

She says it's MY TURN tomorrow! Yay. I will be good. I will not whine and whimper. I will not jump all over people. I am so excited!!!!

But I do wonder...where did the children go? And if they're not there, why does Mommy have to go? Oh well, I guess all things will be revealed when I get there tomorrow. How do I make it skip through today and get to tomorrow?

Sorry, I have to end this now. I'm even too excited to type!

Take care all,

Rudy, not too cool for school

No comments:

Post a Comment