A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mommy says Smudgie and I are Ready to Join the OESWWF

I'm not sure I have this right, but she said it stands for the Old English Sheepdog World Wrestling Federation. Apparently she didn't enjoy our wrestling match on the bed this morning as much as we did.

It was a blast. Smudgie and I flew all over the bed, and Mommy was kind enough to lie still (she says we sat on the blankets and trapped her...whatever). She made a great multilevel wrestling surface. We were very careful not to bite her or scratch her face. And I only landed on her face, bum first once. Smudgie got the jump on me and kinda flipped me over.

She totally faked us out by yelling "What's that??" really loud. We ran to the window and she got out of bed and ran all the way down the hall. Funny Mommy.

So, where do I sign up? Do I get a funny costume? Could I just keep wrestling Hudson? I don't really like other dogs, so can I make a career out of only one opponent? Maybe I could make a little extra cash and help out. Whenever we cry as Daddy leaves for work Mommy says that he has to go to work to make the money to buy the kibble. I guess kibble's really expensive...because he works a LOT! If I could make some kibble money maybe Daddy and Mommy could stay home more and we could spend all our days at the park.

I'll have to look into this. Until then, take care all.

Wrestlin' Rudy Patootie (I HATE the Patootie part...sigh...but it's stuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment