A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy sent us an email.


This guy, apparently, is one of the people she ran away to Vancouver with. She's very proud of this picture, and says she only has another hundred more (or so) of him.


He seems nice enough. She said he shared snacks from the back room with the group, which seems okay to me. She also says that she will meet "the boys" on Sunday. I thought Smudgie and I were her "boys." I'm so confused.

Daddy says she comes home Monday, but Hudson still says Daddy's lying and that Mommy's never coming back. I don't know who to believe, but it seems to me that if what Hudson says IS true, HE should look a lot more worried. We need Mommy back. Daddy doesn't notice empty water bowls at all.

Come home Mommy! Come home. I'll never pee in the house again. I promise!

Take care all, and keep your Mommies close.

Rudy, the lonely (and thirsty)

No comments:

Post a Comment