A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Mommy Didn't Come Home Last Night

She and that enormous suitcase are gone. Gone gone gone.

Daddy tried to comfort me, but Daddies just can't do that. I need some Mommylove. Smudgie said she went on a plane. Smudgie says she's never coming back. Smudgie says I chased her away by peeing in the house. Smudgie's really mean.

Daddy says she'll be back in a few days and that she loves us and misses us very much. He says she's going to meet those boys she watches on TV all the time, the Winchesters.

Who do I believe? Hudson's my brother and he wouldn't lie. Daddy says comforting things, but does he really think I don't get that those guys are FICTIONAL? How could Mommy be hanging out with people who aren't real?

I'm confused and morose.

Take care all, and keep your Mommies close.

Rudy, mourning the loss of Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment