A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a little aside from me...


Hi. Hudson here again. I feel I need to clarify a few things.
First, I was never worried that Mommy was gone forever. I know better than that. Sheesh. I did, however, really enjoy telling Rudy that she was never coming back. I finally have a (sasquatch sized) little brother...it is MY JOB to drive him nuts. That is what big brothers do...even if their little brother is a foot and a half taller than they are.
Also, I was happy to see Mommy when she came home, but I have some sheepie dignity here. There is NO WAY I'm going to hop around like a fool. I'll leave that all to Rudy.
Anyway, to set the record straight, although I was never worried that Mommy was gone forever, I did miss her and I was happy when she came home. I did not see any reason to carry on and let her see that. There's no sense in spoiling her. I did show my affection later by allowing her to pat me for well over an hour. That should be more than enough to show my feelings.
And that's that.
Yours with dignity,
Hudson

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Have we met? Are you sure you're not a cat in a big furry dog suit? Because you're rockin' the cattitude hard core Cousin. Keep up the good work!

    Moses the Aloof

    ReplyDelete