A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Smudgie's in big trouble!


I am pretty sure I am now officially their favourite dog. Today, while I was hanging with Mommy and Daddy and following all the rules, my horrid big brother did a little counter surfing in the kitchen.

Now I must admit I am jealous of what he got, but not enough to risk angering my Mommy and Daddy like that.

He got an entire steak. It was raw and he wolfed it down and Mommy yelled and Daddy chased him but it was too late. That dog sure can move his little rump when he needs to. They nearly T-boned him as he made a wild dive under the table.

He's been bragging to me ever since, but avoiding Mommy and Daddy at all costs. He says it's about time the steak got shared around here. I think so too, but I'm not risking this wonderful new life I have for a little purloined sirloin! No way. I have no beef with my uprights. They take care of me...today Mommy gave us each a heartworm prevention pill AND put BBQ sauce in our kibble. And look how Hudson repays that love!

So you see? I AM the good dog, and Hudson is totally making it easier and easier for my Mommy and Daddy to see that.

Take care all, and guard your flank (steaks)!

Rudy, who knows how much is at steak here

No comments:

Post a Comment