A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This really crossed the line.

The uprights (both) took me to the vet today, and I was almost prepared for what was going to happen. Someone always puts their hand in my bum and squeezes, but I was NOT ready for this.

I can barely speak of it, so this will be a short post. The vet showed my Mommy how to do it and before I knew it the hand in my bum belonged to MOMMY! Yikes. And she didn't know what she was looking for so she dug around. Double yikes.

The vet said she did well. No one asked me.

And that's the last we'll be talking about THAT subject for a good long time.

Take care all, and always guard your flank.

Rudy (currently clenching his patootie)

No comments:

Post a Comment