A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We need kind thoughts for cousin Malarki

My Grandma and Grandpa's dog, Malarki, is really sick. He spent two nights at the emergency vet with something called pancreatitis and something else called dehydration.

Then he got moved to Transcona Vet where he spent one night already, and possibly has to do one more.

He's getting better I hear, but kind thoughts would definitely help him.

I never got to meet him (yet) because Mommy's afraid I'd bark and snarl and maybe bite him. I promise I'd try to be good, but she's not trusting me yet.

Anyway, hurry home Malarki. I really want to be a good boy and meet you soon!

Take care Malarki

Cousin Rudy, who's rootin' for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment