A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Rats. Smudgie behaved today.

He went off the step to pee almost every time, and didn't steal anything from the counter at all. Mommy was really happy with him, and Daddy called him a good dog.

They were happy with me all day, and called me a good dog a bunch of times too, but it was so much better when I was the only one. I guess my fifteen minutes of fame are over.

Although, Mommy did set up a dog bed for me in our bedroom. I don't like to stay on the bed all night, and I usually curl up on any blankets or pillows that hit the floor, so Mommy brought in this gigantic pillow (she called it a doggie bed) and said that if I wanted it, it could be all mine.

I guess they still really appreciate me, even if Smudgie's currently OUT of the doghouse.

Take care all, and sleep well.

Rudy, with his very own bed

No comments:

Post a Comment