A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I think I just had an ephipany...

Mommy always says, "Rudy has a family now, and families....."

I think I just figured that one out. A little while ago my eye was kinda sore and itchy. This neat green goo came out, and I didn't want to bother Mommy or Daddy about it, but they noticed on their own.

We went to the vet, and Mommy got medicine and she put it in my eye three times a day. I felt really proud that I got the attention and Smudgie didn't so I sat really nicely each time. It felt good when it went in, and soon my eye stopped bothering me. Now we don't need the medicine, which is good, but I miss the attention.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this and I think I finally get it. A family is someone who loves you and takes care of you...no matter what. All these trips to the vet are to keep me feeling happy and healthy. How sweet is that? All this fuss for little old me?

So, I get it. That's what families are all about. They love you and take care of you and make sure you are happy and healthy and safe.

I'm so happy to have a family. I've been working extra hard on being good. I want to make my family proud.

Take care all,

Family Man Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment