A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

I really don't understand how all this works, but Mommy says that while we slept the Easter Bunny came and left us treats. I guess the house isn't as secure as she likes to think. I was on watch last night, and this rabbit guy got past me, I'm embarrassed to admit.

Smudgie and I came downstairs this morning and there were Easter Kibbles everywhere! I sniffed so hard finding them all I thought my head was going to explode. Some were on the pine chairs in the living room and they were tucked in so we had to do a lot of thinking to figure out how to get to them. Some were on the hearth (not only do I have my own family now, I even have my own hearth...neat) and some were on the bookshelves. There were even little piles on the windowsills. It took us hours and hours (Mommy says not quite) to find and eat them all.

How delightful!

I will have to investigate this Easter thingie further. I'm hoping it's a biweekly holiday...at least.

So Happy Easter to all my friends all over the world. And enjoy your kibbles!

Take care,

Rudy, the Easter Sheepie

No comments:

Post a Comment