A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I just don't understand Winnipeg weather.

So, my snow was gone. Then, it came back for a day. Then it was gone. And guess what? The weatherman (who cannot say the word "southern" right by the way) just said that there will be lots of snow tonight. This should make me happy, but then he said it will be eight degrees C (that C stands for Canadian) tomorrow and so it will all go.

The weather in Florida was never this confusing, and their degrees were in Fs (F for Florida I guess...eight degrees F was unheard of there).

I'm so confused.

So, I'm hoping for snow that comes and stays but Mommy says I shouldn't hold my breath. That makes even less sense. Why would I want to hold my breath? Unrights sure are funny.

Now, on the sad news front. Tonight I decided to try pushing the patio door open for the first time. Guess what Daddy did? He closed it first. I ran full force into a glass door. That was embarrassing and painful. Mommy rushed to comfort me and Daddy laughed. I guess I'll step on Daddy's face a few extra times tonight. Or maybe I'll just stay up late and watch the snow fall.

Life is so confusing.

Take care all,

Meteorologist Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment