A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Things I've Been Pondering...


I have some thoughts...

First, if the uprights don't want to be stepped on, why don't they refrain from lying down where they will be stepped on? Doesn't everyone know beds, floors, stairs, and other flat surfaces are for walking on? If they slept standing up I wouldn't step on them.

And what's with all this food hoarding? Seriously, a dog cannot live by kibble alone! It's share time people. I came all the way from Florida to sample local cuisine and delicacies. Apparently all Manitoba has to offer is ice cubes, snow (which is now out of season), and turkey and barley kibble. This makes no sense to me.

Now, onto a positive. I noticed something. The other day my water bowl was empty, so I kicked it. I was feeling a little cranky and let down. Mommy got up and filled it immediately, so apparently kicking a water bowl when it's empty is okay. It's a good way to tell them what I need. So, (here comes the negative) why is it okay (encouraged really) to kick a water bowl when you want it filled, but kicking your Mommy or Daddy with your front paw when you want attention is apparently the greatest sin known to upright kind? I don't get this either.

It's tough being a sheepie. I really want to do good things. Honest, I do. I just don't seem to see the patterns in all of this. It's hard to get it right. The one thing I do get right is snuggling, thank goodness. Mommy says no one snuggles as nicely as I do, so I guess that's something.

Take care all, and make clear your requirements. (I heard that from my Grandpa.)

Rudy, confused and snuggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment