A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, April 9, 2010

I Have a Confession to Make

My name is Rudy.

And sometimes, I.....pee....in....the.........house.

There. I've said it.

I feel really bad about it. I like it here. It's a nice house. It's a great home. I've never really had a home before and I like having a home and I feel really bad about peeing in my home and I want to stay here in my home so I know I should stop peeing in my home but I don't seem to be able to.

I feel really bad about it.

I always mean not to. And then....I do it again. And then....I feel terrible all over again.

Sigh.

Mommy says I'll get the idea one day. She and Daddy have both told me that they'll love me forever even if I don't figure this out (but they really believe I will). They've both said that I can stay here forever no matter what. So why do I feel so guilty?

I guess I'm just sharing it with all of you guys here to help me think it all through. I'm going to keep trying to figure this out. I'm doing pretty good, I think. I only "oops" once or twice a week, but Mommy says that housebreaking (whatever that word means) is an absolute. There's no "almost." She says that one day, soon, I'll get there.

I'm glad they say they'll forgive me no matter what. I'm trying really, really hard.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm going to try keeping my legs crossed. Maybe that will bring me more luck than fingers.

Take care all,

Rudy the "almost" housebroken

No comments:

Post a Comment