A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

pant pant gasp pant pant yipppeee

I just wanted to let you all know that today was the best day ever.

My Daddy took Smudgie and I (separately) roller blading. He taught me how to pull. It's fun when I wear my harness and I can really run as fast as I want, with Daddy dragging behind saying, "Wheeee!"

Then we rested for a bit and watched some Supernatural episodes with Mommy. She took a little nap and Hudson needed to pee so he whined at her, but she didn't get up, so he barked right in her face. It was so funny. She actually hit the ceiling! I'm thinking maybe I should learn to tell the uprights what I need.

Then....a little while later....Mommy and Daddy took us for a HUGE, LONG walk. The whole family had a really good time. We practiced sits and stays, and I got to meet lots of people and I hardly jumped on any of them. I even did a pretty good job of almost ignoring a really obnoxious schnauzer on a chain. Yay for me.

I can't write anymore. I am now

too tired

to g o
o n.
M ust sleeeeeep now...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rudy, ZZZZZmeister

No comments:

Post a Comment