A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This house is clearly haunted.

Yikes.

I'm a little spooked right now.

Last night, while we were all fast asleep there was a huge crash. Daddy got up to try to check it out and I hid behind him while he did. In the dark he couldn't find anything, but this morning we discovered that Mommy's favourite hanging plant (a bloodleaf....how macabre) fell to its death overnight.

Daddy says the plastic got brittle from being in a sunny window and that there's nothing more to it than that. I know better. I'm sure it was a ghost. In fact, judging by the damage and the muddy stains all over the carpet, I suspect an alligator ghost. Those are especially awful. Yikes again.

Mommy and Daddy seem strangely unaware of the danger. Daddy needs to get a belt for the vacuum cleaner so he can clean it up. Mommy already got most of the dirt up, and says she'll steam clean it tonight. (Personally, I'm happy to see the steam cleaner used for something other than cleaning up my pee. It takes the pressure off.) Personally, I think she's so zen because she has had a major headache for two days now, and she's home in bed, hopped up on T3s. I don't know what a T3 is, but Mommy really is happy and nice when she takes them. She says she has a friend named Denise who feels the same way. Maybe I'll see if I can pick up some T3s for her next time I go shopping. It seems like the least I can do. Can you get them at 7/11? They have these wonderful things called Slurpees there.

By the way, did you know that Winnipeg (my hometown now) is the Slurpee Capital of North America? I'm so proud to be a part of that. It turns out I really love Slurpees myself. Yum. Yum. Yummy.

Well, I should go check on Mommy now. She's not feeling well, and it's always nice to be taken care of when you need it. She takes really good care of Smudgie and me, so it's time to return the favour. We'll even try not to have a bitey fight on the bed, and if we do, I'll try not to sit on her head too much.

Take care all, and take care Mommy!

Ghostfacer Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment