A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puppyschool is F U N

I just wanted to let all my friends know that I didn't blog last night because I was out at Puppyschool. I really like Puppyschool. It would be better, however, if Smudgie and I BOTH went at the same time. But since we both act badly there together, the uprights won't take us both. Personally, I think it has more to do with the fact that the Big Bang Theory is on TV on Mondays. Bazinga! That must be it.

Anyway, I freaked Daddy out by barking like a maniac when I was there, and then I did all the obedience stuff really well. It's important to keep uprights just a little off balance. Apparently Hudson was at home messing with Mommy. He behaved well on his walk with her, and even sat nicely while a stranger petted him. This is not normal for him, and must just be to freak her out too.

After all, we are a team!

Take care all,

Rudy, the enigma

No comments:

Post a Comment