A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hey guys! I'm still here!

I really want to apologize for not posting much this week. Things have been super crazy in this house. Every night Smudgie and I have spent most of the evening waiting for either Mommy or Daddy to come home. We're never, ever happy until they are both safely home.

It's sure been a busy time for those uprights! Yikes.

There were some highlights to the week for us. The best part was on Wednesday when Auntie Brighit came by. We haven't seen her for a while and really missed her. Unfortunately while she was here Hudson and I both got locked in the evil bathroom. We missed the whole time she spent eating lunch. I TOLD YOU BATHROOMS ARE EVIL! Finally she heard my brother making a faint scratching noise and rescued us both. Yippppeeeee! I thought we should celebrate with steak, but she didn't seem to agree.

It's raining like crazy here. First time it's rained since I arrived. The snow melted, and Mommy said there'd be rain, but we had almost a whole month without it. Weird. Now it's coming down in buckets. I like it. It's fun to go out for a walk or a pee in the rain. Hudson HATES it. I think it's funny the way he refuses to leave the deck, pees in the plants (is Mommy ever irked) and then stomps in and glares at the uprights. Even I get that they don't actually make it rain.

All this smelly wet doggie fur has made me very affectionate on the bed at night...and guess what...I've made all the blankets smell like wet me. I must really be home now.

Well, it's late on a Friday night. Mommy's up watching some show about vampires. Daddy called it "crap" before. I don't know what the two things have in common. I just hope Mommy doesn't get bit. Sigh. Anyway, I need to get a good night's sleep. I overheard talk about "errands" tomorrow, and I'm hoping they involve two lovable sheepies. We're very good at errands.

Take care all,

Rudy (who missed you all very much)

No comments:

Post a Comment