A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

They must still love me. They let me have an awesome Saturday despite my "issues."

Wow, yesterday was awesome. I'm still exhausted. Even after all the stuff I did wrong (and I am really sorry), Daddy still took me (and Smudgie) for a walk. It was great. Then we all got into the big scary truck and drove all over to do errands. I was pretty good back there. I only jumped into the front seat twice. Then Daddy strapped me in and actually started the truck.

While Mommy was at Safeway I got to sit on the bench outside with Hudson. We were so good, and people kept coming up to see us. It was great. There was a charity BBQ right across from us, and when Mommy was done Daddy bought himself some burgers. Then this really nice older gentleman guilted Daddy into sharing with us. Wow. That was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!

We came home for a little while, and rested, and then we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Cousin Katie was there and I got to meet another Havanese, cousin Oreo. (I don't get it...cousin Oreo is more the colour of shortbread, but I guess that's a lot for my little brain to compute.)

I was a little crazy, but pretty good. They had this toy cow that MOOOOOOOED. Neat. I didn't cause any real trouble, but do need to apologize for the small peeing incident in the livingroom. I've never seen a box for peeing (lined with newspaper no less) before. I didn't realize it was only for cousin Oreo. I smelled pee and didn't want to be rude, so I peed in it. Turns out it was a box for SMALL dogs to pee in. It isn't big enough to hold big dog pee. Geez, someone should really put up a sign. Anyway, I'm REALLY SORRY.

Other than that I think I was a pretty good guest. I loved running around the back yard, and I really thought that ball in a sock thing was excellent.

Which brings me to the one thing I MUST tell you all. Are you ready?

HUDSON WAS A BAD DOG. HUDSON GOT IN TROUBLE.

It's so nice to not be the one. In fact, I think he may have done this to take the heat off of me for peeing in the little dog box.

Hudson climbed on the kitchen counter and ate the chocolate cake. He got in trouble! I don't like to take pleasure in the misfortune of others, but yipppppeeee! It wasn't me.

Take care all, and remember, I'm not the only one in the bad dog box.

Rudy, who did NOT steal the cake (but did lick Hudson's whiskers for an hour afterward.)

2 comments:

  1. Take it from me, Rudy, the uprights might seem annoyed, but they'll always love you-- no matter what.

    Gus

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE! I KNEW if you waited long enough, Hudson would take some of the heat off!

    ReplyDelete