A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I just had the most amazing experience

I went roller blading with my Daddy! I had no idea such an amazing thing existed. I got to run and run and run, and he wore this wheel thingies on his feet and a funny plastic thing on his head and he was able to keep up.

Smudgie and I went together, and I don't think he knows how to do it right. He jumps and bites his leash while we run. It's goofy.

I had so much fun. I heard Daddy say I knew how to do it right. Yay for me! When we got back Mommy was just coming up the driveway and we were both too tired to even jump on her.

It's fun running faster than the wind. It's fun pulling Daddy down the street. It felt like no one could ever run as fast as me. Roller blading is AWESOME.

I hope we do it again....lots. Daddy was pretty tired afterwards. I don't get that. It was Smudgie and I who did all the pulling. He was just along for the ride. Don't tell him I said that, though. I don't want to discourage him for next time. In fact, why isn't it next time yet?

Maybe they'll get me a cute little helmet to match Daddy's. Wouldn't that be cute? I think I'll start looking on Ebay right now.

Take care all! And go roller blading! It rocks.

Rudy, the world's fastest dog

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from ANOTHER roller blading experience. My Daddy is the best Daddy in the whole, wide world. I think he's even cooler than Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, Mommy helped me remove the first one because I made something called a typo. I hope typos taste good.

    ReplyDelete