A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big sheepie hugs and love

Cousin Aurthur passed away yesterday. We are all very sorry he's gone. We know that he's now with Cousin Winnie, and that's a good thing, but we send all our love and hugs to his uprights. I know he's going to be very, very missed.

Take care Auntie Brighit, Cousin Vienna, and Cousin Jzero. Our thoughts are with you.

Rudy (and Tracie and Gordon and Hudson)

2 comments:

  1. oh my i am so sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. Losing Winnie and Aurthur less than a month apart, we are still in denial, and expect them to come bounding to the door every time we open it. One thing for sure though, there must be one crazy dog party going on at The Rainbow Bridge right now, with all the cousins playing together. The love lives on in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete