A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I think Hudson really did it this time.

Mommy came home with two pieces of fried chicken for her dinner. They smelled wonderful. Hudson grabbed the bag and pulled it to the floor. The container popped open and we each grabbed a piece.

Mommy grabbed me and removed the chicken leg from my mouth immediately (pout) and then went for Hudson. He got the breast, and I've never seen a dog do this. He swallowed it in one gulp before she got to him. It was like he was a snake. Even an alligator would bite it first.

The uprights are very worried. They called the emergency vet. No one knows what's going to happen to Hudson. He might be fine, but since he ate it bones and all he might get very sick. He could end up in the emergency room. He has to be watched carefully.

So now Mommy doesn't want to go to work tomorrow, but has to, and plans to come check on him at lunch, but is very worried, and can't even sleep. So far, Hudson seems okay.

Could all my friends keep their fingers crossed for Hudson? Mommy and Daddy are really worried. I had no idea that eating a piece of chicken could be such a dangerous thing. And Mommy feels really bad that she didn't get to Hudson in time.

Take care all (and Hudson too).

Rudy (Hudson's worried brother)

2 comments: