A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ok, I'm back and I'm still blushing...

So first of all, it turns out the vet was very nice. Except...there are just some places fingers do not need to be. Yep, she put her fingers in my bum. Not fair.

When she checked me out she decided that I had a problem with something called my "anal glands" and the next thing I know...yikes. Apparently they have been "expressed" and I should be okay. I do feel better, but one was really swollen so I have to be watched carefully in case of infection. Yikes again. I must admit, now that it's over and I've had a cookie, it wasn't that bad, but I did fuss a lot when she worked on the swollen one. Daddy rolled his eyes a little when Mommy made the appointment, but it turns out she was right. I think my Mommy is always right. At least she has been for the entire time I've known her. More people should listen to my Mommy. She knows stuff. (Yes Daddy, she asked me to write that.)

Anyway, I was good in the car and pretty good at the clinic, but I did bark at a few dogs. I met another sheepie. Her name was Muffin. I'm sad to say I barked at her. I just wanted to play, but I know I sound ferocious. I need to work on that.

So, all's well that ends well. And we'll not be talking about my end again anytime soon.

Take care all,

Rudy, with a spring in his step

PS...Remember how I keep telling everyone that I HATE being called Rudy Patootie. Now you know why!

1 comment: