A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My snow is gone.

My snow is gone. And I think Mommy's lost her ever lovin' mind. Now that the snow is gone she thinks that Smudgie and I should stop peeing on the deck. Now Smudgie tells me that before I came she had made him stop peeing on the deck, and that he only started up again because I was. So apparently, NOT peeing on the deck is the plan.

I don't like the plan.

Yesterday I balanced on my little tippy toes and peed completely in a flower pot on the deck. The uprights laughed at my pose but did say that they were impressed by how much Rudypee one nine inch pot could hold. They also said they were sure I had killed that soil forever. Yeah. Sure. Fine. Whatever. Haha.

Today she took Hudson out first, and I could hear her snarking at him. He went off the step but peed on the ramp, so apparently that wasn't good enough. When she got me out of my crate I ran around looking for him, and she brought me out and right down the deck stairs and I peed in the bushes.

I didn't like that as much as the deck. But Mommy screamed and hooted and told me I was a very good boy. Hudson glared at me and rolled his eyes, but she never catches him.

So I might go off the deck for Mommy. She's tough after all. But I am confident that my Daddy won't enforce it, so I guess I'll only pee on the deck half the time.

Have you ever heard of a more unreasonable request? No peeing on the deck. Honestly. They should be grateful I agreed to stop peeing on the BBQ cover. THAT was pushing it, but I gave in because I do really like it here and I do not want to do anything to ruin things. But I just can't abide the whole no peeing on the deck thing.

It's cruel and unusual punishment.

Take care all,

Rudy, the displaced

No comments:

Post a Comment