A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today my Grandma and Grandpa are coming over for dinner. My Grandma's birthday was yesterday, but we're celebrating today. Mommy will be cooking all day, and the house will smell sooooooooooooo yummy.

I was thinking that, as a gift to her, I'll try not to jump on her quite so much. Hudson told me that, a summer or two ago, he jumped on her in her driveway and she fell down, right into a bush. He still feels really bad (so does Daddy, he was there at the time). I pledge to not knock her down at all, as a special birthday present.

And, for an update on Hudson, so far he seems to be okay still. He's making these really stinky chicken farts, and it really makes the uprights' faces get all funny. I don't think it's all that bad, but I am a dog. I like sniffing poo, so maybe human standards are a little different.

Well, I must go and rest up. Daddy's assignment for today is to take us on a "monster walk" to tire us out before Grandma and Grandpa get here. I don't know exactly what that means, but it does sound kind of scary. I'm okay with vampires, but there are lots of other monsters I don't think I care to meet. Maybe only friendly monsters are invited to this walk. I hope that's how it works. If they are scary, hungry ones, I may have to push Hudson into them and run away. Sorry. I've been through too much in the last few months to lose it all by getting eaten by a monster. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Take care all,

Rudy, reluctant monsterfacer

No comments:

Post a Comment