A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's back! It's back! IT'S BAAAACCKKKK!!!

I thought the snow was gone forever. There was absolutely none last night when my little brain went to sleep. The river thingie even broke up last night. Turns out there's running water IN MY VERY OWN BACKYARD. But even that pales in comparison to what happened while I slept...

Someone snuck into my yard and brought the snow back!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Mommy and Daddy aren't all that thrilled. But Smudgie and I sure are. We rolled in it and played in it and ate it. We ate and ate and ate. And there's still more. Now some is even falling from sky, just for us.

Oh happy day! Oh happy day! Now if we can just get Daddy to keep his promise to walk us this morning. In the glorious snow.

Life is grand.

Take care all!

Rudy the snowdog

1 comment: