A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Puddles and birthday wishes...

Okay, I love snow...and I'm sad it's going, but turns out when snow goes puddles come. I'm not sure how that works exactly, but puddles are awesome.

They are deepest in the middles, I've checked. And they are cold and squishy and they splash. Oh, the splashing. It is fantastic. My brother doesn't appreciate them the way I do - and I always thought that puddles were just made of water, but it turns out the really good ones are made of both water AND MUD! And, because of that, they stay with you for a long time. You can even bring the mud back in your fur, and then lay on the family bed, and in time all those little mud pieces will fall on the bed and you can keep them forever. How cool is that?!

Puddles, puddles, I love puddles. I must write a song. Puddles are great. The deeper the better...

...oh yeah, and Mommy suggested I mention that today is Hudson's second birthday. Happy Birthday Smudgie.

Now, my mind must return to the glory of PUDDLES.

Take care all,

Puddle Jumper Rudy

4 comments:

  1. Hey Puddle Jumper! That is for sure the most awesome fun ever, especially for big gigantic hairy puppoos like youself.

    And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HUDSON! (Is there going to be a cake? And Big Macs?)

    Love you boys! Auntie B, Vna, Zello, et al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Smudgie! Start the Burger Stare.....NOW! Well Done!
    ;o)

    Sheepie Kisses,
    Maggie

    PS: I'm with ya, Rudy. Puddles rock. I just discovered sprinklers too. Did you know that sprinklers can MAKE mud?! Wow. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that chicken bone ever pass? :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hudson says thank you for all the kind wishes. He's lucky to have a birthday. The uprights decided to declare the day I arrived as my birthday, so I guess that's okay. It kind of makes it extra special I suppose...

    And as far as that chicken bone stuff went. Hudson's okay, but we never, ever saw anything come out, and I'm a dog who knows poop. The vet figures he must have digested it all by now. If there was a blockage we would be aware of it. It's been ten days. So looks like he dodged a bullet there.

    ReplyDelete