A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Things sure are changing fast.

There is not much snow left on my deck, and the "river" is starting to look wet already. Mommy says that's weird. She also says something called break up is coming. I hope it's not painful. I also hope it doesn't mean we all break up. I really like this place and this family.

My Mommy showed me a picture of my cousin Jzero wearing a funny hat and holding an important piece of paper. It looked like a yummy piece of paper to me. Everyone is really proud of him. Good job. And if you need any help with eating that paper, just give me a call. I'm always ready for a snack.

We may have a ghost problem here. I'm hoping it's a regular ghost and not an alligator ghost. Those can be fierce. The garage door opened all by itself. Of course Smudgie and I barked to alert Daddy (Mommy was up late watching TV) and he got grumpy on us for waking him up. Sheesh. Eventually he looked out the window and then grumbled about having to go back down and close it. Apparently we can't win. Although we did get an extra pee break and a cookie to lure us back up to bed.

That's about all I have to share for now. I'm really trying to fly under the radar right now. The uprights are still a little upset about the puddle in the living room incident from last night. I was hoping that would all just pass quietly, but I hear Mommy told all her friends on sheepie chat, so that is definitely something I'm sure I'll never hear the end of.

Sigh.

Take care,

Rudy (undercover investigative reporter and canine paper shredder)

No comments:

Post a Comment