A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do I explain this to Hudson?

Okay. To me it seems simple enough. I spend the day in MY crate. He gets the upstairs. It's not really fair, but apparently I'm not trustworthy enough yet. OK. Fine. I don't like it but I'll deal with it.

But when Mommy comes home and lets Hudson out they come to get me next and that silly brother (with his enormous bum) climbs into MY crate and won't let me out.

We wrestle, push, roll, and bite until we both fall out in a heap of fur, teeth, and wigglebums. There is no dignity whatsoever in it. And worst of all Mommy rolls her eyes and laughs at us.

Does anyone have any Hudson repellent? I don't know how to make that big (but lovable) oaf stop it!

Rudy (the squashed banana)

PS...Aaron, if you're out there (and you remembered this web address...impressive) Mommy told me you enjoyed my blog today. I hear you're cool too. I send a big sloppy doggie kiss to you pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment