A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm a little nervous.

Mommy's taking me to the vet today, to meet Dr. Skakun. I hear she's really nice, but I plan on being nervous anyway. Hopefully they'll give me lots of treats while I'm there. They did last time. I haven't met her yet, but when I do I hope she likes my wiggly bottom. When in doubt, wiggle. That's what I always say.

Anyway, I'll have to report back later. I'm supposed to be locked away in my crate, but I snuck over to the computer before my amazing Auntie Brighit caught me, so I could let you know. I'll have to tell you the rest of the details later. (Smudgie gets to go to obedience AGAIN. I have to miss my turn because of my appointment. It's okay I guess.)

Take care all,

Rudy the Adventurer

1 comment:

  1. So THAT's why your Mommy's chair was moved. AHAH! I KNEW it was too quiet at one point. Pretty smooth, sir. Pretty smooth. Now we just have to work on that poor old rubber plant. Its practically chewed down to a stump! The thing is, if you are going to take something like that on, its best not to be found standing with a big leaf in your mouth. Not that that has ever occurred.....So....Next time I'm there, Rudy, we're going to have a little discussion about somthing called "covering your tracks in such a way as not to incurr huge vet bills", or "hiding the evidence without eating it". (But we won't tell your Mom and Dad, it'll be our little secret.) Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete