A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hudson here again

I just needed to let you all know that, as much as I love my brother Rudy, he has some bad habits that really need to change.

1)Just because Mommy says no peeing on the deck does NOT mean that we should stop peeing on the deck. And pretending to be all outraged about it, but still doing what she wants us to do doesn't count. We need some canine solidarity here.

2)Just because I don't bite him for sitting on my head doesn't mean he should sit on my head.

3)While I believe whole chicken breasts ARE for swallowing in their entirety, I KNOW that socks do not fall into that category. Daddy found a sock at Poo Corner yesterday, and I KNOW it did not come out of my bottom, so Rudy, Dude, you need to stop. That stuff can actually kill you. I know I make jokes about not liking you, but I really, deep down inside, DO.

4)The wiggly tail stub thing needs to stop also. If the "uprights" as he calls them can easily tell his moods he has nothing to hold back from them, and nothing to use to manipulate them. Keep that thing still. And, by the way, stop hitting me with it in the nose at night. It's irritating.

5)And lastly, I come to this most irritating issue. Last night my Mommy and Daddy decided we should all "sing." I know that they haven't done any singing since ThePas passed away. I've heard he was a great singer, and it's been two years since a group sing occurred. Last night they decided to try it again. I HATED IT. It was weird, and creepy, and I am way too cool to do any ridiculous singing. Rudy, however, jumped right in and howled and howled with this silly little girly howl. I've never heard anything so high pitched. And he wagged that ridiculous bottom over and over. I came really close to having to bite him. Now that HE joined in the singing, Mommy and Daddy keep chasing me around, trying to get me to join in.

I am way too cool for that.

Not gonna happen.

So Rudy, stop being that kind of dog. Stop being so happy just to be alive. Stop doing every single little thing that Mommy and Daddy ask of you. You are ruining it for the rest of us. For me, and for all future puppies that may join us. Just stop. Just say no. Or do what I do, roll your eyes and walk away.

Stop the insanity Rudy!

Hudson

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh i can't stop lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hudson, you know you rock. You've got the whole dog thing locked down. And pass on a message to Rudy for me, will ya? He's got to lay off the socks. The Cats and I have conferred on this, and given their extensive experience with hairballs, they are all quite surprised that it passed so easily. Moses can attest to this, but he has asked that I not publish the details. He wishes to maintain some semblance of dignity while still "passing" on the caution.

    BTW, LOVE the fedora. Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete