A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I think I have a new favourite TV show


Billy is my hero.

If you haven't seen his amazing show, it's called Billy the Exterminator. Mommy says his hair is ridiculous (I don't think it looks all that different from mine frankly), but I love him.

This dude removes unwanted pests from homes. And the coolest thing.....HE GETS RID OF ALLIGATORS (including ones that are much bigger than in this picture). Now, to be fair, he gets bitten by stuff a lot. I'm not sure why Mommy and Daddy find it so funny. After all, to me he is a superhero. Do you laugh at Superman when he's weakened by kryptonite? I think not.

But I digress...this Billy guy will come to your house and get rid of your alligators. How cool is that? And, sadly, he sets them free in the wild (I think shackled in a closet far, far away is more fitting, but we can't all be perfect). He also does all the other critters that can bug you (be afraid Smudgie, be very afraid), but the thing that makes him especially special to me is that he FEARLESSLY GETS RID OF ALLIGATORS. I repeat....HE FEARLESSLY GETS RID OF ALLIGATORS.

Once the uprights are fast asleep I'm putting this dude's number on speed dial. (I'm sure I'll find out shortly after that that there's a rule against it, so I'll just remember that it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.)

Take care all,

Rudy (President of the OES Chapter of Billy's Fan Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment