A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

All my new friends are so generous!

Mommy came home late today, but Daddy didn't go into work until eleven and took my brother and I for a great walk before he went, so time passed pretty quickly. When she came home from work (and, getting pink and white polka dots painted on her nails - I know you can't see me rolling my eyes, but trust me, I am) she had a big blue bag with tissue paper in it. At first I thought the tissue looked yummy, but imagine my surprise when she told me it was for me! And that it was more than just tissue paper!

My Mommy works with this really nice lady (I'm going to call her my Auntie Kathy.) who gave me a present. Isn't that about the nicest thing you ever heard? It turns out my Mommy was talking about me at work for weeks before I even arrived. Her students (she teaches grade four) all really want to meet me, but she says that might be a little much for me, so we'll pass on that for now. Even they have been thinking of me. Wow.

Anyway, there were treats in the bag. Lots of yummy treats. Mmmmmm. Mommy says I can't eat them all today. I guess that makes sense. I've also agreed to share a few with my brother. After all...he does let me play with all his toys. (He must have fifty of them. And I've only torn up three so far, but that's a story for another post.) I've been really happy playing with Hudson's toys, but guess what! Now I have my very first all mine toy. (Of course, I'll let Hudson play with me with it, but this is my very first just-for-me-all-mine-and-no-one-else's toy.)

Life is so good now. I hope it's always like this.

Thank you so much Auntie Kathy. You totally rock!

Take care,

Rudy, Master of Toys



No comments:

Post a Comment