A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

XXX OOO ; )


I just wanted to say a quick hi there to my sweet friends Daphne and Lola. I can't stay online long...apparently my brother has strained himself barking and so we're being locked in the bedroom tonight to "nap" with Daddy so Hudson's voice can rest. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow he'll be going to the vet, but they think it's just strained. (He coughs when he barks, but is fine otherwise.)


Anyway, I wanted to send a little kiss to the girls, and while I'm at it, to all my new friends online, in real life, and even those completely in my own head. (Those in my head, please remember to whisper....it's crowded in there.)



Take care all!

Cassanova Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rudy,
    Lola here. I talk about you all of the time to my sister, Lily. She is a golden retriever, but I love her anyways. I was thinking maybe she and Hudson could get together and we could double date. I don't think a lack of long white and gray hair should stand in our way. I think we all know how Hudson would stand on this currently...Anyway, I am sending you a sheepie kiss and a little nip, just cuz it's almost Valentines.

    Lola, the open minded

    ReplyDelete