A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Okay, I got the pics.


I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel sorry for the guy. The humiliation! I guess a good brother would keep his secret, but this is just way to humourous to keep to myself. It's not like you guys are going to tell anyone, right? It's just between us. (By the way, the white stuff on the blue wall is, I'm told, from when Hudson destroyed all the walls in the house. They've been fixed and sanded, but Daddy refuses to paint them while Hudson still has teeth. I imagine that is still up for discussion here. I don't think Mommy's on board with that plan.)
Take care,
Rudy, professional photographer and papparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment