A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

So Today's Valentine's Day

I'm not really sure about all of this. Mommy gave Daddy a "prime rib roast" for Valentine's Day. He seemed to like it. She said she'd cook it tonight, and make a nice dinner. Seems like a lot of work to me. Wouldn't he rather just curl up on the floor by the fireplace and gnaw on it directly? I would.

My brother Hudson and I made Daddy a sheepie mug. Mommy helped us choose all kinds of great pictures of sheepies who have lived here over the years. There were lots of me and of Hudson, and some of Portage, ThePas, and BRANDON (I never got to meet those guys, but I hear they were all great). Daddy really seemed to like it. He said it made his eyes tear up. Mommy had to go pick it up for us, because apparently this place called Costco isn't dog-friendly. How much does that suck?

This morning Mommy gave Daddy a card. He looked pretty stressed. Apparently this isn't the first Valentine's Day he's forgotten about. He promised to do some grocery shopping and that's where he is now. I have this sinking feeling he'll not think to pick something up. Poor Mommy. She sure forgives a lot. If I had a credit card I'd buy her presents every single day.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to all. My brother and I wish you all lots of hugs, kisses, and LOVE.

Take care,

Cherub Rudy



(This is the sheepie photo wall at my house. My picture isn't up there yet. Mommy says we'll take lots of pictures in the next little while, and choose the very best one to add. From the top down they are ThePas, Portage. BRANDON, and Hudson.)

1 comment: