A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keep this a secret...

My mission for today is to get a picture of Hudson to post here. Daddy started shaving him yesterday, and Hudson is being especially uncooperative. Daddy's only been able to shave random parts of him, and it's so funny.

The uprights claim they'll be finishing him today, but I cannot imagine how it could possibly ever be okay again. Poor Hudson. He's so unhappy (and funny looking). Tee hee hee.

I've found the camera. Now I just have to figure out how to push that tiny little button with my big, handsome paw. Stay tuned. I will not let you down friends.

Take care,

Cub Reporter Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, sweet, naive Rudy. In the exuberance, bravado and invincibility of your new station in life, you know not the inevitibility of your date with "DADDY AND THE CLIPPERS". And then it is HUDSON who will be on the other side of the camera, revelling in his sweet revenge. (DUHN DUHN DUHN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

    ReplyDelete