A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, February 12, 2010

In Defense of Cupid...

After watching last night's Supernatural, I feel the need to defend Cupid. Turns out he was innocent after all. Poor guy. Someone ought to go out and buy him a sweater. Maybe I'll look into that.

I must admit that the first few minutes were pretty gruesome. I bite my brother all the time, and we're nothing like those two. In the immortal words of Dean Winchester, "Monsters I get. People are crazy." And those last few minutes...Dean...his pain. My Mommy cried, and I was right there with her. I guess she was right. A great show.

Anyway, I must go now. I just have one question...what's this Valentine's Day thing they are all talking about on TV?

Take care,

Rudy (Will you be my Valentine?)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rudy. Dean is right.
    Valentine's day is the day when the female uprights get to eat all the chocolate they want, and the calories don't count. For the male uprights, it can go one of two ways - either they get all in a tizzy because they need to appease and/or impress a female (and usually haven't got a clue how to do it), or they choose to ignore the day altogether and take the "BAH HUMBUG" approach.

    Happily, this attitude does not apply to our fur-babies, whom we uprights love unconditionally, all the time. And yes, I will be your Valentine. Will you be mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rudy this is dreamer and duffy from fla.. ok we are jelous you are playing in the snow and we are in yucky rain with muddy feet mom is not in a good mood.. but you are one lucky guy
    suzptcruise

    ReplyDelete