A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And the attention NEVER stops!

I know that a lot of my friends online don't live in Winnipeg (seriously, you all should...awesome snow, and no alligators!) but I wanted to announce that little old me....that's right...me...Rudy was featured in the Tuesday, February 23rd issue of the Winnipeg Free Press. (Oh yeah, Hudson was kinda in there too, but the headline only mentioned ME!)

I was prominently featured in the pet pic of the day section. I can post the picture that they used here, but you'd have to track down the actual paper for the rest of the write up. Mommy wrote it, and since I don't have opposable thumbs (yet) I can't open the paper to get to it. I think it really features my best side. I do have an especially nice (and wiggly) bottom. If you look really closely you'll notice that my stubby little tail is quite blurry. That would, of course, be because it never stops moving.

Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe I should start prepping for future interviews. I'm sure Oprah will be calling any day now. I'm also thinking of developing a behavioural issue, just so I can meet that Cesar Milan guy. Mommy, Smudgie (Hudson's nickname, which is only slightly cooler than the Rudy Patootie thing Mommy keeps calling me...sigh...) and I watch the Dog Whisperer all the time. Mommy says if we watch carefully we'll learn to behave better. Ha Ha. Very funny. Hudson's been watching it for almost two years. Hasn't helped him one bit. Did you know that while Mommy made dinner tonight Hudson stole a candy wrapper from one counter, a grocery receipt from the floor, and an entire plum from the kitchen table. I bet he wouldn't have liked it once he tried it, but Mommy sure looked funny chasing him around the house to get it back.

Well darlings, I must take a nap now. Have to be fresh for when the rest of the papparazzi come calling.

Take care all,

Rudy (media darling)

PS Believe it or not, last night's soup was yummy. I licked a bowl. Today I didn't get any of the dinner, but while Mommy was cooking I got one bean sprout (one?!?!?), a water chestnut, a piece of bok choy, and one matchstick carrot. I liked it all, but I'm a big dog. We've got to do something about the quantity. The coconut rice she cooked smelled heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment