A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hudson's Comments


Mommy said that some people were asking to hear from me. I don't often have much to say. I enjoy looking out my window, and chewing up things I shouldn't. That doesn't leave much time for writing. I'm also not much of a typist, but I will give it a try because I actually have something to say right now and I want everyone to know it.


Daddy and Rudy just left for obedience without me. I am really, really angry. How dare they? When I am done writing this I plan to bark all night long and whine at Mom.


It is not my fault that they didn't finish shaving me last night. Why didn't Daddy sit on me to hold me down? If I had known that I'd miss out on obedience tonight I would have let them shave me. I just thought it was like any other time they shaved me. It's my duty to give them a really hard time.


I'm a dog of few words. Right now I'm just really really ticked. So that's my word for today...ticked.


Now, I must go kick doors and bark and whine at Mommy. I will not let this unfair treatment go unnoticed. I actually liked Rudy until tonight. Now I'm not so sure...


Hudson, the Ticked

1 comment:

  1. Awww Hudson. Quiet DIS-obedience is the key. Subtle anarchy, THRUST into action when the uprights least expect it. Keeps them on their toes. I've been practicing this my whole life. It can be dangerous, and sometimes its lonely at the top. But then again, our type of genius is seldom appreciated for what it is. My advice - go kick a door (just don't break a toenail). Love you! Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete