A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just a quick update this morning.


I'll type quietly. I'm sure many of you are still sleeping...

Daddy decided that I should get another chance at some freedom last night, so I got the bedroom, hallway, and computer room. Now some of you may remember my "indiscretion" with the computer room carpet last time. (I genuinely believed I was doing something nice for the uprights by letting them sleep and not waking them when I needed to pee. I'm still sure my heart was in the right place, if not my other parts.) Well, I thought I'd let you know that I've tried hard to learn from my "mistakes" and so last night I fussed and woke them up when I had to pee instead of using the carpet.

Apparently, they really think that's better because they praised me to pieces for it.

Note to self: If it's gonna get me that much love and attention, I'll have to wake them frequently at night to get some love. Who knew they'd think that was a good thing?

Well, gotta fly here. Have a great Friday all.

Take care,

Nocturnal Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Rudy,
    I would say 4-5 times a night at a MINIMUM. That should make them ECSTATIC!

    Maggie, the ever helpful

    ReplyDelete