A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I really impressed the uprights.

Last night they went for dinner at their friends' house. I was a little hurt not to get to go, but apparently they have small children who run and shriek a lot. Sounds like a blast to me, but Mommy and Daddy said it wasn't a good idea.

So, for the first time ever, they left me in the bedroom with Hudson instead of trapped in my crate. I was so excited. I didn't know what to do. We played a bit and barked out the window. The uprights left the blind closed so we only had a small window to look out of. I think they did it so we wouldn't throw our whole bodies against the glass. Mommy doesn't trust the window. Daddy says it's fine. Mommy won, of course.

They were gone for days, weeks even. (Hudson says it was about three hours or so, but what does he know?) I did my very, very best to not pee in the bedroom and guess what? I succeeded. They were so happy with me when they got home. They cheered. Daddy bragged to Mommy that he knew it all along and Mommy called him smug and stuck out her tongue.

I am Rudy the Great! Rudy the Dry! Rudy the Bladdermaster! Yay for me. I am hoping this is the start of increased freedom. Mommy says we have to take baby steps on this, but I'd rather go by leaps and bounds. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the future holds for me.

Take care all.

Rudy (dry as the Sahara)

1 comment:

  1. Go Rudy Go! Er, um wait, no don't. I mean, YAY RUDY! Dry-master 2010!

    ReplyDelete