A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Crate

I have one final thing to share today. This is a picture of my crate. I flew all the way from Ft. Lauderdale in it. I find it roomy and comfortable, but the uprights complain it was build to hold a pony. The chair it is beside is a high back, wingback chair (I've no idea what that means), and Mommy tried to get Daddy to sit in it to show the scale, but he said his hair was funny and wouldn't pose for something he knew I'd put on the internet.

Apparently, it's too big for the bedroom, and the airline charged EXTRA because they thought is was "only extra large" when in fact it was "jumbo." I don't know what everyone's so bent out of shape over. It's only money. Anyway, must mosey upstairs now. Hudson's shave continues and there's much left to mock. I don't want to miss a moment.

Take care,

Rudy (King of the Road)

No comments:

Post a Comment