A transplanted Floridian calls it as he sees it...

I promise to tell all! I'll be as rufff as I have to.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Around here toys seem to be dying at an alarming rate.



Hi friends.

I refuse to believe that this is ALL my fault.

But...apparently before I arrived Hudson had all these wonderful stuffed toys. Now, they are dropping like flies. Mommy's thr
own away two completely, and I've posted a picture showing some "parts."

In the top photo you can see (clockwise, from top) a stuffycow's leg (Bessie still has three more by the way), a mallard's wing (Quackers can be seen, single winged, reclining under a dining room chair in the picture below), and a reindeer's ear (Daddy threw out his antler before I could take a picture of it, but honestly, what do reindeer really need ears for? Blitzen does just fine with one. What's the big deal?)


Anyway, it seems that now that Hudson and I love to play tug of war there are a few casualties. That's really just how it goes. I mean, I don't WANT the toys to get hurt, but sometimes these things happen. We also ripped the squeakers out of three toys this week, and Mommy always takes them away immediately. It's so unfair. Doesn't she get that it's primal? Here we are, great hunters, and we tear apart our prey, and our MOMMY TAKES IT AWAY. Sigh. I can't catch a break.


She says they make these things called ropes for tugging, and she's constantly trying to get us to pull on those, but come on...if she WANTS us to do it then it MUST be a trap. So, no ropes for us.


Anyway, I just wanted to share my pain with you. The only good part of this is that Mommy does love buying us new toys, so the supply will probably never run out.

Take care,


Rudy (the stuffed toy slayer)

No comments:

Post a Comment